- 2 cups chopped peeled peaches (about 4)
- 1 finely chopped red bell pepper
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon sugar (to taste depending on sweetness of peaches)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 Dash cayenne pepper
- 1 French bread baguette, (8-ounce) cut into 24 slices
- 4 ounces chilled Brie cheese, cut into 24 pieces
Combine first 7 ingredients; set aside.
Arrange bread slices in an even layer on a baking sheet. Top each bread slice with 1 piece of cheese; broil 3 minutes or until cheese melts and bread is toasted. Remove pan from oven. Top each bread slice with about 1 1/2 tablespoons salsa; serve immediately.
recipe courtesy of Cooking Light Magazine